5 Birthday Outing Ideas That Are Sure To Please Your Movie Buff Husband Or Boyfriend
Finding the right birthday present for your husband or boyfriend means you want a gift that will knock his socks off. If your hubby or BF happens to love movies, you’re actually in luck. Gifts for movie buffs aren’t hard 123movies to track down. More than likely your man actually has a favorite director or movie series they love, or maybe they collect memorabilia. Either way, you have some pretty nice clues from which to work.
If you’re thinking birthday excursion or outing, you can keep it pretty simple, geek out a little, be romantic, or blow his mind. Here are five birthday outing ideas sure to make the movie-loving man in your life happy:
1. Treat Him to a Movie – Yes, this is ridiculously simple. Yes, this doesn’t seem that noteworthy. Ultimately, your reason for treating your special guy to a movie means he just has to be ready to enjoy a movie. Buy him any size popcorn he wants and have him wash it down with a big soft drink. Maybe he’s a fan of a particular size screen or theater that provides drinks and a legitimate meal with the movie. You’d be surprised how much this would mean to him.
2. Optimize His Movies On-The-Go – In this day and age, everyone tends to have a smartphone, and if your boyfriend or husband loves movies, he’s watching movies on that small screen. Why not make his phone become a mobile movie theater by getting him his own smart phone movie projector? There are numerous models available and costs vary from about $30.00 and up.
3. Have a Backyard Picnic Movie Screening – You can create a mobile movie theater for your backyard. The technology for home movie projectors and sound systems is incredibly affordable than before. An HDMI cable will allow you to connect your laptop or DVD/Blu-Ray player. But what about the screen? There are numerous tutorials for DIY movie screens, and there is even an inflatable movie screen! Sure, it’s an outing to the backyard, but there aren’t too many places you can have a picnic and movie with your sweetie all alone.
4. Plan A Movie Tour – If your man knows movies, he definitely knows where movies were filmed nearby. Why not make him feel as though you’ve listened to everything he’s had to say about film locations in the area? Get in the car and have him geek out by visiting the actual locations. Better yet, why not tour places where classic movie scenery and sets still remain? Better still, hop on a plane to Hollywood and take part in a classic movie tour.
5. Rent Out An Entire Theater – Here’s where you go big! Call your local movie house and ask about venue rentals. You can find out minimum numbers of guests, times available, and you can even ask about the amenities available to your party. What better way to tell your big guy you love him than by getting together his closest movie buff friends & have them watch a movie in a theater all to themselves?
Movies buffs are nothing if not committed to the magic of cinema. With the right planning & attention to detail, you are sure to bring a little of this magic your significant other’s special day.